Saturday, December 02, 2006

Too Early in the Morning

At this moment I am leaning back on the couch with a small, ridiculous kitten perched on my chest, purring. She needs a pacifier. I had to take away the one she was using so I could type with it.

I would like some coffee brought to me, please! I can't get up.

I had a cat once named Space Kitten Spiff who liked to nurse on my earlobes. She left tiny little hickies.

A few random thoughts, apropos of nothing in particular:

A friend of mine mentioned that Bennigan's has a mixed drink called an "Irish Car Bomb." Is it just me, or is that in incredibly poor taste and fairly offensive?

Yesterday someone did something funny and sweet and unexpected for me that made me really, really happy. This person is like that.

Last night I dreamt I was in a really cool, very elaborate movie apparently loosely based on my workplace break group. It was great fun, but I was sad when the filming was done and it was all over. Also I was in NYC at night looking for a bus, but didn't know where I was trying to go. Probably just as well I woke up then.

I really do want some coffee, but the kitten has stopped purring and fallen fast asleep with her chin resting on my shoulder. Looks like I'm not going anywhere for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home