Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthday Party

So Friday night we went out to celebrate Cheryl's BITCH's 36th birthday. Happy Birthday baby!

I lifted a bunch of pictures from his MySpace page, and posted my favorite picture from the evening on my blog, then got self-conscious and removed it, because it's just a little bit racy. I really shouldn't be publishing that kind of smut.

So here's a link to the whole album instead.

Friday's highs: Getting to wear The Boots out on the town, and being added on MySpace by Tracy, which brings my total to 42. Perfect!

Friday's lows: Well, I can't very well accept any new MySpace friends now, so nobody add me. Also, my toenails hurt from wearing those boots all day and all night.

There's always something, isn't there?

1 Comments:

At November 05, 2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chryl's BITCH thinks you need to add that back. It's HOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home