Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stylin'

Oh. Tony's got a birthday coming up! Tony has most of the photos from the reunion. But he's in San Francisco this weekend.

Meanwhile, here is my favorite picture so far, taken by former classmate Lisa L.:

Let it never be said I don't know how to get my freak on. In this case, as I recall, somebody (wisely standing outside the frame) shouted "Do the Matrix!" and the above is what happened.

The guy across from me is Stan O. I punched him in the nose in eighth grade, but he didn't remember; so I felt sort of awkward when he came up and asked me, "Hey, Amy told me..." and I had to 'splain everything. He took my hands and said he hoped I had forgiven him for his prepubescent misdeeds. Well, of course! Who can hold a grudge for 20+ years?*

Oh, by the way, I also have incredible stamina. I just thought y'all ought to know that. Ask Tony if you don't believe me.

----------------------------------------
*Lots of people, of course. But I'm not talking acts of war or marital discord here. He just picked on me in Mrs. Allen's English class. I thought it was rather lovely of him to be so anxious about it, now that we're all big boys and girls.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Pam said...

I loved this picture too!

That was sweet of Stan.

Tell Tony we wanna see his pictures! Like yesterday!

 
At October 30, 2006 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's lying. any man would remember if a GIRL punched him in the nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home