Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

They just don't make pumpkins like they used to.


As I write this, the kids are preparing to terrorize the neighborhood, or perhaps just make it go "awwwwwww!" (Eric is dressing as a pirate, Katie as a flapper, and Anna as the Tooth Fairy in Hello Kitty bedroom slippers, which she informs me are what Tooth Fairies generally wear.) I'll have pictures of that tomorrow, I hope. But to tide you over until then, here they are at a Dia de los Muertos parade last weekend:


Edited to add: and here they are tonight!


Not frightened yet?

State employees! Run! RUN!!!!!!!


-------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Yes, that perfect little pair of princess-heel embroidered slides does of course have steel toes. Safety First!

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Pam said...

EEEKKKK!!!

Aaaawwwww!!

LOL!!

I'm jealous that it's WARM there. I froze my tushy off last night ;-)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home