Monday, January 29, 2007

The Rear End

My cloth diaper site is gone (sigh).

www.lilybottoms.com closed for business a long time since, but for some reason, store.lilybottoms.com was still there just a couple of months ago, though I hadn't updated the site or paid any hosting fees for a few years. I suppose the host finally caught it and took it down. The service was a one-man operation, I believe - and not a tremendously well-organized man, at that.

I'm trying to get rid of seven large plastic bins full of fabric before the move. It would be lovely if I could actually get paid something in the process, seeing as how there's probably about $500-600 worth there and I'm only asking $75. It's been sitting for three years, used only when Katie gets bored and drags some of it out and cuts it up and makes stupid things out of it - an activity, like stealing my makeup or hair accessories or drooling on my computer keyboard, that I eventually gave up protesting because she's just way, hay, hay the hell more perseverant than I am.

I posted it on craigslist and tried to send a link to my site to an inquirer tonight, since I had pictures of all the fabric prints on it, and discovered it finally gone.

Lilybottoms were special. People posted positive reviews about them on diaperpin.com and the mothering dot commune diapering forums. I felt famous.

Who else ever made gold lamé diapers?

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 6:57 AM, Blogger Pam said...

That's one beautiful diaper!!

Good luck with the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home