Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm Missing Break!

I wonder if the feeling is mutual?

My father-in-law came to town today and took a couple of his offspring and offspring-adjuncts to lunch at Kerbey Lane. I thought the pear and bacon grilled cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries would be good. But no.

There are now three days left until we move. You know, somebody should really take all this stuff and pack it into boxes. I'm hopeful that, over the course of the next few days, somebody will. I asked off work on moving day, and unfortunately it was granted; I was really hoping to spend that day in my comfortable cube at work, checking the weather periodically, and perhaps giving a sympathetic wince if it was raining. But no, I will apparently have to be directly involved. I'll probably break a nail, too.

If I'd only followed through on this idea! But I suppose it's not too late to hurry over to the new house and line it completely with Saran Wrap.

Maybe tomorrow at break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home