Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The First Lost Tooth


I can't believe it's already time for this. I could swear she just grew that tooth not that long ago. The permanent tooth is already visible, coming in slightly behind it, and it's obviously much too big for her mouth. How is she going to fit twenty-eight or thirty-two or forty-seven or however many adult teeth people are eventually supposed to have?

Maybe the Tooth Fairy should leave her a note explaining that instead of a quarter, she's getting an initial payment into her orthodontic fund.

My little tiny baby Anna... wasn't she just in diapers, and nursing, and sticking the ends of my hair up her nose when she got tired? They grow up so fast.

Now when she's tired, she sticks the ends of her own hair up her nose. I guess we all have a few odd habits.

Hope I can remember where I left my fairy dust.

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 12:41 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Congratulations Big Girl Anna!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home