Saturday, January 13, 2007

This Explains a Few Things

Who is best equipped to give sex tips to heterosexual women about how to please a man in bed? Why, gay men, of course.

I don't know if I have ever seen a more useful, relevant page full of advice than the one linked above. At least I certainly took notes. It's entirely possible I'll need to buy the book to complete my collection, alongside my copies of The Sensuous Woman and Sex and the Single Girl.

I just now found it because it googled only 12 spots higher than my blog did on the search term "do men like women with french manicure." And after I only published that post yesterday. I rock, don't I? You know I do.

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 8:40 AM, Blogger Pam said...

I'm not sure I wanna know....lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home