Friday, January 05, 2007

Giving People the Wrong Idea Entirely

While crossing Riverside on the home from work today, I got honked at by some guy waiting at the light. As any woman knows, this does happen now and again. I ignored it and walked on.

The jerk honked some more and yelled something. Ugh! Please! Don't you hate guys who do that?

Then after the light changed, he pulled up alongside me, honking and yelling "Nice tits!" and I saw it was my good friend Tony, so of course I laughed and waved, then jumped right into his truck and off we went.

If you've recently heard that the feminist cause in Austin has just been set back about 50 years, now you know why.

3 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

 
At January 08, 2007 7:36 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

you know...perhaps if we both walked together, we'd get some awesome shouts! Imagine the stories!

 
At January 10, 2007 6:39 PM, Blogger Pam said...

ROFLMA!!

Look what I miss when I don't check in for a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home