Monday, October 16, 2006

iLove Apple

Lately I've read some bad stuff about Apple's support for iPods, which made me pretty nervous. My four-and-a-half-month-old iPod nano just recently departed this vale of tears for the big iTunes in the sky, and I don't have the receipt or warranty information or anything.

I do - fortunately!! - have all the music that was on it, backed up on my iBook.

So my husband went to the Apple store to see if anything at all could be done. They looked it over, checked it out, pressed buttons, shook their heads and clucked sympathetically...

...and sent him home with a brand new iPod!

Have you hugged your Mac today?*

------------------------------
*You should try to avoid drooling on the keyboard, though.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Lucille Haake said...

From my experience, I know that Apple has excellent customer service and that's for sure. Mine was a laptop and it's good to know they have good support for iPods as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home