Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hit the Road

I'm all revved up and ready for my 20-year high school reunion in Madison, Alabama next weekend. How about you guys? Are you all ready? Ready to par-tay down like it's 1986?

Break out the black lace fingerless gloves, the home perm kits and the cocaine!

Well, maybe we won't party quite that hearty. But it should be a lot of fun. Reunions are always fun as long as you've improved over the years; and it would be pretty damn hard not to be an improvement on this:

I'll have a cuter date, and not quite so much cemented-on cat hair.

I can't wait!

5 Comments:

At October 15, 2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Pam said...

You looked HOT!!

I hope we all have better hair now!

 
At October 15, 2006 11:22 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

*howls*

 
At October 15, 2006 11:40 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I broke your monitor?? You're allergic to cats???

The 80s were not all that good for hair. I think we're all doing better now. :)

 
At October 17, 2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why can't I see any of your pictures??????????? damn work computers, why can't they make it easy for us to read and comment on blogs at work...I swear.

 
At October 17, 2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Annie in Austin said...

You look adorable, Beth, but at my prom that dress would have resulted in a nun pinning a scarf around your wickedly bare shoulders. Have fun at the reunion!

Annie the Gardenblogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home