Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wet Butt

Just felt like generating a little more traffic to my blog.

Today I discovered that a leaky windshield seal is numbered among my car's manifold charms. The rain drips in at the upper left-hand corner and soaks into the driver's seat. Well, I've just about had it with my car's manifold charms. In fact, I'm sick and tired - no - no - I'm exhausted with my car's manifold charms!

Sorry.

The first major rainfall in months has thrown everyone a little bit off. This morning, the Phantom Pharter ripped a huge one in the office kitchen area, even though everybody knows that's a Thursday morning event. It's supposed to be safe to go into the kitchen on a Tuesday. This might be a sign of the Apocalypse, I'm not sure.

He also showed up in our regular break spot, at our regular break time, both morning and afternoon, and made conversation with us briefly before darting away, with surprising spryness, through the rain, which did not, though some of today's happenings might have suggested otherwise, contain an unusually high concentration of frogs, not to imply that any concentration whatsoever of frogs would be normal, as it, in fact, would (not to put too fine a point on it) not.

And a good thing, too. The last thing my car needs is frogs.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I aint laughed that hard in a coons age ...I miss the Phantom Pharter..things at the city just arent quite as exciting..well...sometimes they can be. Maybe I should start a blog about getting "Dong'd"

 
At October 10, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger dreadpir8roberts said...

I leave town and it is the start of the End of Days. Hope Captain Flatulence isn't trying to move in on my spot for morning and afternoon break. Believe me, the showdown wouldn't be pretty.

I could see your car with more frogs. It is mostly green. You could say you drive a VW Ribbit. If it was full of frogs, you could say it was toadled and then get a new one.

Maybe one of the Four Horsemen could lend you a mount. They seem to be in town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home