Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's All About Kinky Sex

Sometimes I get to thinking. Look out!!!

Sometimes I get to thinking about how much I've poured out into this blog over the last not-quite-two years: all about friends, family, and day-to-day-life; principles and beliefs, life and death; love, sex, anxiety, hope, and heartbreak; art, music, and fashion; work and play; dreams and wishes and jokes and stories and absurdities and anything else that may be on my mind.

But I guess you have to read between the lines to get any of that, because about 90% of my traffic comes from people googling on "b*ttl*ckers."

Isn't this odd? I am often surprised by the things people like to do. I mean, more power to you, you know, whatever floats your boat. Let your freak flag fly, baby! But the fact that there are so many people who are into this makes me wonder if I'm hopelessly behind the times. I wouldn't call myself a prude, or even particularly vanilla (I prefer mocha with Heath bar bits mixed in) - but you know what? I have realized that I will not, in fact, "try anything once."

Sorry for disappointing 90% of you. Tell you what, if it'll make you feel better, you can tie me up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 10:12 PM, Blogger Cheryl's BITCH! said...

I just happen to have a rope and a digital cam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home