Saturday, April 21, 2007

One Lump or Two?

I haven't been to Sun Harvest in a long time, but they used to have a wide selection, on the herb aisle, of cutesily-named, pre-blended herbal tinctures that were supposed to be good for all sorts of ailments and conditions. The naming convention was inconsistent, though. For instance, SereniTea was supposed to help you feel serene; but MaterniTea, I would assume, was not actually supposed to knock you up.

At least not when ingested in the normal fashion.

I was just thinking how nice it would be if anything that ailed you that ended in -ty could be cured by a readily available herbal tincture. InsecuriTea, UnintelligibiliTea, the InabiliTea to quit writing blog posts even when I have nothing to say...

The last one may be my fault, but it's your problem, isn't it? Maybe you should head out to Sun Harvest and see if they've got something that would help.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home