Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wham! Bam! Speed post!!

At Kinko's! Paying 20 cents a minute!! Must rush!!!!

I'm in Austin and it's GREAT. Of course.

Found an apartment in Travis Heights, .74 miles (as the Mapquest flies) from work!!

Have been bumming about with old friends and having a great time, just soaking up the wonderful sweetness that is Austin!

I don't have internet access at my sister's apartment. It's been driving me up the wall. I also don't have it at work, because (though the new job is very cool, don't get me wrong) they have an absolutely Draconian internet policy. NO personal use of email or the internet. EVER. And yes, they are watching.

Ah well. Male spousal object and offspring arrive tomorrow. And we move. And I will have some internet access again. I just... had to go to Kinko's to send a fax and... couldn't... help... myself...

Blog fix!!!

Also I'm parked in the 15-minute zone. I'd better go. Like, now.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2009 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! you called the job cool. Oh will you forever regret posting that :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home