Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo Ops

Omigod you guys! I got to have my picture taken holding an itty bitty teeny weeny ittle baby alligator! It was so cuuuuuuuute!

We were at Gator Country. On the way out we passed an employee holding a reasonable-sized anaconda. I insisted on posing with that too.

All I was really thinking was how fun it will be to send these pictures to the panicmonger to show her what I'm up to these days. Is this wrong?

The other thing I was thinking, which I have to post here because no one I've spoken to gets the reference, is that it's a good thing we coordinators were wearing white shirts today. Wednesday is red shirt day. You don't want to be in a red shirt when you're dealing with large, amply-toothed reptilian life forms. I'm sure I needn't explain why.

Well, my alarm's set for 5:10 so I'd better hit the hay. Miss you! Mwah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 7:28 AM, Blogger Cheryl's BITCH! said...

yay!!! you got to do something I still want to do. I can feel you getting hooked on reptiles now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home