Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today's Tuesday!

Today's band name: Amish Floozy

Today's addition to my car: An Apple sticker

Today's fortune cookie: "All of your hard work will soon be paid off."

Today's aggravation: I got back from lunch to discover that my parking spot, the one right in the middle next to the three-martini break area, had been taken. Now, I realize the common folk can't be expected to understand that this spot is the rightful property of their betters. But the car parked there this afternoon belongs to the panicmonger. Unacceptable!

Today's feat of derring-do: A coworker received a .gwi attachment from a District contact and asked if I knew what kind of file that was. So I googled it.

Today's magnetic fridge phrase:
please go away
I am having a sausage moment here

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fortune.....in bed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home