Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sneak Preview

So today I'm on phone duty at work, because the section director's admin is on vacation and everyone in the department is taking turns covering the department phone.

It only rang three times, but one of them was the new boss! The magical mystical new boss! She didn't show up today, but she called to speak to the section manager and I was the one who answered!

Afterwards, all my coworkers surrounded me, buzzing excitedly (they had heard me repeat her name on the phone when taking down the message). "So what did she say? What did she sound like? Did she say what she was calling about? Did she sound nice?"

(She said, "This is *******. May I speak with ******* please?")

I am the only person in our group who has met the boss.

I'm special!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home