Friday, July 21, 2006

MySpace Case

Remind me why I'm on MySpace again? Two of my Blogger friends have defected and moved operations over there entirely. I don't understand it, because MySpace contains things like this:

BECAUSE U OPENED THIS U WILL GET SEXED ON SATURDAY BY A PERSON WHO THINKS UR CUTE,FINE OR SEXI !! AND TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN!!! BREAK IT U WILL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS!!!

REPOST THIS WITH THE TITLE:BATHROOM SEX


Great. So tomorrow some hot guy's going to turn me upside down and lift my tail to determine if I'm a boy or a girl. Doesn't sound much like the best day of my life to me. As for the relationship problem, I don't suppose one more will make too much of a difference; but haven't I read that sentence in a fortune cookie at some point?

"Break it u will have relationship problem for the next ten years - IN BED!!!!!!"

I sure hope this counts as having reposted it.

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Aw, crap. Now I've read it and I'm not going to repost it. I guess I'll just have to warn the boyfriend that we're going to be having relationship problems for the next 10 years. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home