Sunday, June 04, 2006

Why, Some of My Best Friends Are Perverts

Today I got my first site visit from someone searching on the term "speculum."

I hope it's understood that I'm not in any way passing judgment on these people. Let your freak flag fly, baby! Not a damn thing wrong with whatever you're into,* just as long as I get to point and laugh.

Otherwise it's been a pretty quiet weekend. I haven't heard from Margie, probably because she owes me money. So it's just been a matter of walking around Travis Heights with the iPod on and waiting for Katie to give me my computer back.

Now here I am blogging with nothing in particular to say; not that there's anything too unusual there. And I've already told the McTavish joke. I'd tell the clown joke (Best Joke Ever) except it really won't work in writing. We're planning on a going-away happy hour for silhavy next week, so perhaps I'll get a chance to tell it then.

You have to be kind of perverted to appreciate the joke. I think it'll go over well.

---------------------------------------
*Standard disclaimers apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home