Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Three Things

First: Why on earth would a guy in a car shout "Nice tits!" at a woman on the sidewalk as he approaches from behind?! I mean, if he can see them from back there, they can't be all that nice, now can they?

I expect a certain level of logic from my sexual harassers, dammit.

Secondly: What's with this blogslides thing? Y'all are jacking up my site stats big time. I show 45 visits today, but all except for about six or seven of them are apparently the same two people who just have my blog running, along with presumably hundreds of others, on an automated feed. Not that I don't love traffic, and joyfully welcome my new reader overlords; but I like to have a better feel for how many of them there actually are, you know?

On the other hand, maybe it'll inflate my stats enough that I can sell ads on my blog and make some money. I'd do it, too, if I got to pick the ad content myself.

And thirdly: There's nothing like a metal cabinet and a bunch of magnetic letters to make you really, really appreciate your subconscious. Have you hugged yours today?

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Paul said...

sorry about the extra traffic on your stats and if you do cash in you have me to thank for the inflated stats.

we're testing the app right now and trying to find glitches. so when the testing stops today you're stats will stop inflating.

at least you look at your stats!

thanks for noticing blogslides austin ... we'll be pumping it up with a lot of new features soon.

your blog is one of my favorites!

 
At May 30, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Ooooh! Flattery!

You can just go ahead and do whatever you want, honey. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home