Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Phantom Unmasked

"I think when you guys get back to the office, you need to look up the word 'Phantom,'" remarked a coworker at break today. "I don't think you actually know what that word means."

It turns out nobody was much surprised by Robbie's revelation of the identity of the Phantom Pharter. As apparently everybody besides Robbie and me already knows, this guy is the official department ass-ripper (every workplace has one!), and several of our break group had amusing or cautionary tales to tell about encounters with him. This lessens Robbie's triumph considerably.

As for me, I sashayed myself, post haste, to the kitchen to photograph the new sponge some blessed anonymous benefactor had brought; but I arrived to see the Phantom in place by the sink, leaning over, his back to me.

I backed out slowly, as quietly as I could.

Later I returned and was able to capture this image of our new bounty.


Ain't it purty? Can't you just smell the, um, detergent?

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

Robbie, I'll forever find the Phantom Pharter a funny tale. Screw everyone else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home