Tuesday, June 27, 2006

By Popular Request

Here it is. Can we have a round of applause for my model, who wishes to remain anonymous? She had a few reservations about appearing in this outfit.



I have to confess, I've never seen it actually on an actual person. It's as unflattering as it is tasteless! I'm now convinced that it was not made by the woman I got it from. I think it was made by her archnemesis.

I just wish my digital camera were better. The suit is so much more vibrant than it appears in the photo.

Edited to add: Thanks B.R. for fixing up the photo to bring out the colors! I'm sure everyone else reading this is just super grateful, too, and will tell you so as soon as they get done scouring their corneas with steel wool.

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is truly hideous.

 
At June 28, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

*jaw drops to floor in horror*

Wow.

Though I'm rather flattered to see that my one request for a picture counted as "popular request!"

 
At June 28, 2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Well, you and Robbie. I'm just hoping this will get him to quit nagging me to wear the damn thing to work. As if!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home