Friday, May 19, 2006

Writing the Thwacky Post

There's not really time to take the fish to the Capitol or Barton Springs, so I'll go with what I have:

Fish pictures include the following general categories:

Fish at the office
Fish at South Oats
Fish with Sam Hurt and Hank the Hallucination
Fish on the hike and bike
Gayle and Kev at Scholz Beer Garden
Gayle and Kev at the Dog and Duck
Fish Gone Wild at Scholz Beer Garden
Fish getting aggressive or just hanging out at the Dog and Duck

The fish will go out in tomorrow's mail to AnglRdr in Nashville. For now I'm getting down to composing the Austin visit post.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, she hinted broadly. My email address is in the "contact me" link on my profile, she hinted broadly.

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home