Monday, June 09, 2008

First Vibrators, Now This

You're minding your own business, peacefully shopping for mascara and flip-flops at Walgreen's with your teenaged daughter on a lazy Saturday afternoon, when you suddenly stumble across something so wrong, so terrifying, that the only possible explanation is that demons have broken through into our dimension and replaced the pleasant, friendly, mundane reality we all knew and loved (more or less) with Engrish.com:

The clerk gave me a funny look when she came across me taking this picture with my cell phone, but come on. You're stocking the shelves with these, and I'm the one with the problem?!? I don't think so.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!? Do you just add water? It is like those little sponge creatures we used to play with as kids that when you add water they expand and somehow end up getting thrown away with time. I may buy me a few of those baby bags come tax return time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home