Friday, September 14, 2007

Worms

Let me be just a little down for just a little bit. I usually try not to show it when I am, so hey! Let's publish it on the internet for a change.

I just got home to an email from the director of the ALO Chorus that I didn't get in, and actually I am really very grateful for receiving an email and not being left hanging. The wording is kind, but presumably standard: many auditioners, limited space, thank you and we encourage you to try out again next season.

It's what I expected and I'm okay with it, only I just got home from a happy hour to which nobody else showed up. I waited about an hour and a half, drinking a margarita and eating queso, because for some odd reason El Arroyo doesn't have worms on the menu.

I'm crawling off for a little cry now.

4 Comments:

At September 14, 2007 7:29 PM, Blogger dreadpir8roberts said...

well, phooey on all of them.

 
At September 14, 2007 8:22 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Aw that sucks, about both things. I meant to tell you that I thought it was cool you auditioned. I haven't had to audition for anything in a long time and I don't know if I could do it anymore. Scary. I might be free tomorrow if you want to have a beer or something. It's an afternoon game so maybe Gayle will be free after.

 
At September 14, 2007 8:23 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Duh...it's also not a home game, but she still might have watching on TV plans.

 
At September 14, 2007 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Colorado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home