Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Alalalalala!!!

Today my boss walked in on me filling out an internal job application, but that's okay. HR will probably accidentally send my receipt letter directly to her again, anyway.

Oooh, but wish me luck on this one, my little electronic friends! I actually applied for it about a week and a half ago, but then realized I had left off some particularly relevant job experience - or at least some job experience HR would consider to be particularly relevant. And I want this one. So I submitted a new application, on paper, in person, and specified that today's application supersedes the one I submitted online last week.

Let's hope somebody there will know what that word means.

It's primarily a writing job. Wouldn't that be perfect? The tricky part is demonstrating to the brainiacs in HR that I possess written communication skills. Upon careful consideration, I decided that giving them the link to my blog would probably not be a good idea. Which is a great pity, isn't it? It's sort of like applying for a job as an L.L. Bean model when your portfolio consists entirely of naughty pictures from your days as an exotic dancer.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Anyway, I really do have my fingers crossed for this job. I want it! It involves not only writing, but project management, travel, and that new-fangled internet thingummy, you may have heard of it. I'd be perfect!

If I get picked for an interview, I sure hope my boss will pass on the message.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home