Sunday, September 23, 2007

GMAFB!

So this morning I saw that the TSA had opened and inspected my luggage, right? They left that little note in there. I don't mind that so much. They didn't rifle it or mess anything up or rumple my unmentionables.

But apparently they opened my dad's present, which I wrapped before I left. And they sealed it back up and it looks okay, and I don't mind SO much, but...

When they sealed it back up, they stamped "INSPECTED" across the wrapping paper. Hand to God. What the fuck. Have these people never heard of a Post-It note?

It's not that huge a deal and I'm still at my stepbrother's and they have wrapping paper and I'll just re-wrap it, but sheesh! Wankers.

Why, I might not even vote Republican in the next election.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ... made me laugh! miss you already. *($#*& airlines!

~R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home