Friday, May 18, 2007

Relaxation


It's been a pretty crazy week.

Which is good, right? It's really bothered me, not being busy at all, all these months, almost a year and a half. I've worried that I'd be ruined as an employee. And so I am: I resent work cutting into my breaks. I almost wouldn't dream of working through lunch (though I did yesterday).

I'm ruined in that I can get home at 5:01pm on a Friday afternoon and sit on my sunny front steps with an iBook and a glass of wine, and laugh at the way a hopeful but frustrated cloud of mosquitoes hovers around Romeo, sacked out on the grass, and know that I won't stress about work all weekend. This has been a crazy week?!

Stress hasn't touched me. The mosquitoes, on the other hand, have discovered skin.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home