Friday, May 04, 2007

Better Than Grackle Sex

Do you ever think your life would be improved if you had a soundtrack? How about a laugh track?

Obviously, everyone's life would be much better if they only had an entourage following them around and playing their theme song. Then again, if you had to pay for all your entourage's meals, it could get a bit pricey. I suppose theme song posses really do have to eat.

I'm kind of fixated on the idea of a laugh track, though, just at the moment; which is unfortunate as I'm sure studio audiences are a smidge larger, and therefore hungrier, than theme song posses. I also want to be sure I can send them off to grab a burger (on their own dime) in the eventuality that Interesting Developments should ever take place; whereas a theme song posse, you know, would be particularly welcome in that situation. Especially if they are well-versed in the Kama Sutra. Laugh tracks are never welcome in the bedroom. But I digress!

My son just showed me this video, and I have to admit that it does beat grackle sex. Then again, most things do.

Styling dance moves are for the birds.

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2007 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about this video while walking to the bus and started laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home