Monday, March 10, 2008

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found Romeo! He's okay! He's okay!

And I wouldn't even have found him except that it was pouring so hard this morning that I got a ride into work instead of biking; so I dropped the car off at lunch, and walked home from work this afternoon. I take a different route walking than I do driving or biking, up a small street with only the backs of houses and carports on it. And about two blocks from home, I saw a black cat hunched on top of a convertible in a carport. I don't even know what made me take a closer look, but I could see a peep of white fur, and I moved a little closer, and called, "Hello there, pretty kitty, pretty kitty..." And he turned towards my voice and it was him, it was him!!!

So I scooped him up all laughing and crying (I was, I mean - it's been nine days, so he's probably all like, "and you are...?") and carried him home and walked in the front door and said to the kids, "Hey, look what I found!" and everyone is jumping up and down and we are petting him and feeding him his favorite stinky stinky food. He's skinny. Poor old bo bo... But he's okay! He's okay!

I am so happy :)

6 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for happy turn of events!

 
At March 10, 2008 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAYYYYY! I think I'll celebrate with a beer! :0) Congrats again!

 
At March 10, 2008 10:17 PM, Blogger Cheryl's BITCH! said...

I am glad you found your pussycat. Losing a pet in the way you thought had to be painful.

 
At March 10, 2008 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, I am so glad! Nine days. If only you know what Moe's been up to. Holy crap. I'm happy for y'all!!!

 
At March 11, 2008 11:18 AM, Blogger Tommy Korioth said...

Bad Romeo! Bad Romeo! Don't you ever, ever do that again! Yayyyyyyyy!

 
At March 11, 2008 10:32 PM, Blogger Annie in Austin said...

Wow, Beth - I'm really happy for you guys! It was a lucky rain that made you walk down that street.

Garden Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home