Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hell Marketing Corp. Goes Down: Faking It Till You Make It

Ursula fired Tiffany! Her own, soulless-marketing niece!! All Hell has broken loose! So here are some all-hell-has-broken-loose quotes from tonight.

"You got a mess on your finger, there, dude."

"Just because I kissed you, doesn't mean you get to force-feed me Combos whenever you feel like it."

"I know. She told me to stuff it. What a ho-bag!"

"I'zzzz toooo........I am tooo"

"Come on Bonito.....you can flip!"

"Educated, my ass!"

"Don't be a froo-froo bitch!"

"ewww ewwww ewwwwww"

"When you're pissed off, you can be like: 'fwua fwau fwua! I'm dressed!'"

"Wait, it's -- "

"Who's that in the hallway?" "Just some groceries!"

"Colorful jackets and boringness. The End!"

"It's trash. It's not groceries!"

"I have to pee...excuse me" "Nooooooooooo!!!"

"Is that supposed to be small?!" "No, I haven't started yet!"

"Women know it. Men know it. Women know that men are not supposed to know that women know it. Men know that women are not supposed to know that men know that women are not supposed to know that men know it. So everything's okay, right?"

It's likely that there will be more tomorrow. On a less positive note, it was brought up today that we forgot to bring Dad's ashes to Texas. Shit.

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 11:01 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

me: "I'd like a tea with lemon."
diner waitress: "We have lime. Is that ok?"
me: "Do you have any lemons?"
diner waitress: "Yes."

 
At May 28, 2007 11:06 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

"Hi. I'm the Best Western...best western...shush"

"Dolphins! Dolphins!!!!!"

"Flush. Honk!" lmao...

 
At May 29, 2007 8:19 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Sshhhh! Don't talk about the Best Western!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home