Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Putting the "Pro" in "Inappropriate"

It's official, I've signed the acceptance letter and everything. I am now an echt employee of the State of Texas.

Yayyyyyyyy.

Poor Robbie got a "thanks for your interest, maybe next time" letter, signed by our supervisor. He showed it to me. It was spattered with tearstains, although the bottle of water in his other hand made me a little suspicious. And the fact that he was smirking. Also the highly amusing, smart-assed, animated clip-art congratulatory piece he made to show me exactly what I have to look forward to in my career. That bastard!

So I used the magnetic letters on my cabinet to spell out "BILL 2.0."

After a few minutes' thought I added "NEW IMPROVED" above it.

But then I had to restrain myself from adding "NOW WITH TITS" and just closed down and left for the day.

I just got the job, and already I'm going to have to work from home!

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new old job! I'm glad they deemed you qualified to work on sudoku and 10-key. I guess Robbie needs to work on his sudoku.

 
At March 27, 2007 9:13 PM, Blogger southboulevard said...

poor, poor, Robbie...do I need to head west to celebrate at CiCi's?

 
At March 27, 2007 11:04 PM, Blogger dreadpir8roberts said...

Congratulations on the upgrade to Bill 2.0. When I read that you added "New Improved", I thought, 'Wait, could I really be improved upon?'

Then I read your next line and realized, "Yup, that would about do it." Everyone is working from home.

 
At March 28, 2007 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! nice tits!

 
At March 30, 2007 1:46 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Congrats...I think.

Now with Tits...bwaaahaaaahaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home