Friday, April 28, 2006

Buttlickers (Reprise)

At this point I would just like to say that I am getting way, way, way too many hits from people googling on "buttlickers." I believe that may be the single biggest traffic generating keyword I've ever posted in this blog. Interestingly, most of them are from Germany, which tells you a little something about our Teutonic friends that you may not have particularly wanted to know.

Buttlickers are cats! I was writing about cats! I don't even want to know what you nasty people have going on. Go lick butts on somebody else's blog. I'm a fargin' Mommyblogger, fer crissakes.

(Psssst... I posted the real goods on my MySpace page. But I'm not going to tell you my username...)

2 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know your myspace secrets...

 
At June 01, 2008 7:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You obviously have not had a man go down on your ass with a hard toungue before, If i wrapped my lipps around your ass, you would come back for more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home