Thursday, May 07, 2009

Still Putting the "Pro" in "Inappropriate"

Management has scolded my cleavage into submission, but now it's personal. Now they're after my shoes.

My favorite black sandals are considered flip-flops and are therefore verboten, and I am now officially peeved. I feel like going out and buying a nun's habit in protest, except I don't want to get mistaken for a chorus girl from the ALO production of "Dialogues of the Carmelites." We all know what chorus girls are like!

So first I have to wear boring tops, and now I can't have cute shoes. If they tell me to start wearing cotton underwear, I quit.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 07, 2009 10:17 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Those don't look like they flip or flop.

 
At May 09, 2009 12:05 AM, Blogger Cheryl's BITCH! said...

What?! I see people wearing flip flops at work all the time. like the ones you wear at the pool!
This is complete and utter Yak doo!!

 
At May 20, 2009 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're not wearing cotton underwear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home