Saturday, January 12, 2008

Show Business

Baby Jeffy is coming to town tonight and we're going to make a movie!!!

Not that kind of movie.

We're making a five-minute spoof for an Alamo Drafthouse competition. I get to be the character who points out all the plot holes. I'm very psyched! We used to do stuff like this all the time, but haven't for years. Presumably it'll go on YouTube when it's done, so I'll post a link.

It'll be fun to pad my acting resume, which includes such classic films as The Seton Connection; Mr. Beethoven, You Have Syphilis; Beethoven II: The Relapse; Little Johnny, Don't Do It; Buttsville o' Mabry; Dr. Isosceles Did It; New Improved 22; and more! Or maybe that's it. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, anyway.

I bet Julia Roberts doesn't have to spend all day tidying up the set before a shoot.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2008 9:51 PM, Blogger Annie in Austin said...

Good luck in the contest, Beth -can't wait for the YouTube!

Annie

 
At January 14, 2008 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dying to see the Elvis pics. All the G girls looked extra cute Sat night.

I haven't seen most of those movies. They better save copies for the bro film fest some day.

Was super seeing you all. It's nice to hang out and chat for a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home